In less than a year, the tandem of Maine Mendoza and Alden Richards made a history as they have become a phenomenal star for the 'kilig moments' that they have been giving the fans. 

From a simple shy girl, Maine Mendoza was turned into a bright star that is featured in endorsements, magazines and even filled up the Philippine Arena. 



But even though everything happened so fast, she still could not find herself used-to being called a star. 

“I don’t see myself as such, and I don’t want to think about it. I don’t want fame to affect me,” Maine said during a gathering for their upcoming movie called 'My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore.'

Still could not believe all the things that are happening in her career, she still gets uneasy meeting a lot of people, especially that she was used to being shy all the time. 

According to Maine, “It’s surreal! Things have been happening so fast, and I still can’t believe it. It still hasn’t sunk in. I’m very grateful for all the blessings being showered on me.”

Source: Inquirer

 
Top