Guyabano tea articles have been making rounds on the online community since 2014. With claims including being able to fight arthritis, cancer, diabetes and other inflammatory diseases, the article on Facebook had over millions of shares.

Although the product has not approved therapeutic claims, many netizens took the risk and tried the product. According to them, the tea showed marvelous results.

According to Danified, three netizens attested to the health benefits Guyabano tea has served them. Netizens Lina Fong, Corazon Bunda Munarriz and Whelma Jovero Competente shared their stories with the aim of convincing others of the magical wonders of the guyabano tea. 

"I was diagnosed last year with left ovarian cyst.. then every 3months my gyne advising me to have transV ultrasound..when I was still in the Philippines last year in God's grace GUYABANO tea really helps a lot..6 months of continuous drinking of guyabano leaves I am CYST FREE..last month I got abdominal pain I thought my Ovarian Cyst came back so i undergo ultrasound again here in US..surprisingly my Doctor called no cyst in my ovary and uterus..smile emoticon
my husband planted last year two trees of guyabano in our backyard here in Hawaii..up to now during my period I am taking guyabano tea for 7days..it really helps a lot to me," wrote Lina.

Whelma, on the other hand, has this to say about the fruit tea: "Everything that tells about Guyanano it all true with the power of Prayer to Almighty God in Heaven .. before my husband starts his chemo I let him hydrate with guyabano tea.. and after 6 cycles of chemo progressingly disappearing and for 2 1/2 yrs he is free cancer .. still drinks guyabano tea before break x 5 days only."

"Last year my sister died of thyroid cancer. Me and my 2 other sisters were diagnose with thyroid problem. Two of my remaining sisters went into surgery one of which has cancer stage 2. I was the next scheduled for operation. I was diagnosed with nodes on both sides of my thyroid. I subscribed alternative medicines and started using guyabano tea and prayed so hard that i may not go what my sister went thru. I did it for 1month and make is as my everyday water. 6months of doing it, i went dfor a checkup and my doctor was surprised to find out that the nodes on the left side was gone and the other side became smaller. He told me to continue whatever i did that.make it disappear. This month i am scheduled for followup check up and i pray that everything will be normal. GOD IS MY HEALER AND HE USED HIS CREATIONS HIS MEDICINE. THANK YOU LORD!!!!" shared Corazon.

So how do you start?


First, prepare 40 pieces of mature Guyabano leaves and 1 liter of clean water. Remember to take note that the leaves should not be too old. Also, for better results, use air dried leaves rather than fresh ones. Sun dried should not be an option they may already be too stale. 

Directions:

1. Boil the water in a sauce pan
2. Add the leaves after the water boils. Upon adding the leaves, lower down the heat.
3. Let it simmer for 20 minutes until the color turns golden brown appearing like the usual tea.
4. Let it cool and the tea is good to go.

It may be refrigerated according to your preferences. However, according to Danified, the tea can only last about 7-8 hours. Also, it should be taken not more than 30 days. Drink the tea before meals for better absorption of the stomach, thrice a day. Once 30 days are over, it is advised to get examined by a physician. If symptoms still persist, reduce the dose to one glass of tea a day for five days every week and 30 minutes before meals as the maintenance dose. 

Additionally, it is advised that the tea is not mixed with other healing substances. Following the procedure is the best advice. Avoid overdosing.

Try out this amazing tea and tell us what you think!
Source: TNPdanified
 
Top