An alleged victim of rape identified as Angie Houston said that she expects to give birth to a baby pig, as per what she told Ellis County News.

Houston further detailed what happened. She said that she went out to play miniature golf and got home late at that night when she was suddenly attacked and raped by a 400lb boar.

This alleged suspect who turns out to be a pig was named Pete.

“People think I’m crazy and need mental help because of my story. They ask how’d the pig get my panties off to mount me? I wasn’t wearing any panties is how! This pig been hot for me for years. Constantly sniffing at my genitals. He’s tried to rape me a hundred times. This is just the first time he successfully got inside me,” Houston said.

Meanwhile, parents of Angie are supporting her weird story.

“Angie knows she can’t have sex until she’s married and she promises she hasn’t. Pete’s always been an ornery pig, so it’s not surprising he raped our daughter. After this incident, I butchered Pete out. The bacon I made him into is helping feed Angela and her baby; after all, she’s eating for two now and needs a lot of extra meat," Don Houston, Angie's father explains.

However, the suspect declined to have her check by gynecologist or obstetrician to ensure her health during pregnancy and to see whether there is really a "pig baby" inside her.

Houston further stated: “I just want to wait and be surprised by what my baby looks like. My hope is that that it’s not a mutant pig of some kind and it just comes out looking like a normal human baby, which I feel, will be the case.”

Source: dudecomedy
 
Top